CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tie Onesies

Okay so more baby boy gifts! (I actually just made a skirt for Kira so I will get that up here soon) But anyway i saw this ADORABLE idea on one of my favorite blogs, Crap I've Made, and would love to share!You can go Here to check out here wonderful tutorial and tie template! While you are there chech out her other wonderful posts.
So I didnt really want to go tie onesie crazy...but I did! I got 2 different packs of onesies...0-3 (WHICH FOR THE RECORD I NEVER BUY BABY CLOTHES THAT SMALL) and 12 month. I got the 0-3 bc 4th of July falls on a sunday and both the babies I am making them for will be in that size on 4th of July (fingers crossed) So here are a few of my pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment