CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gettin' back on track and camp notebooks!

Well Girls' Camp and Youth Conference took over my life for the past couple of months so I am going to try and get back on track with this blog now! We had a blast @ girls camp this year and I have a couple of crafts that I did to share with you but for today I am just going to post one and hopefully get the other up tomorrow! The girls are encouraged to write in a journal everyday and I thought it would be a lot easier if they all had journals to write in so I dressed up some composition notebooks with scrapbook paper and their names and added some ribbon so they could tie it shut...it was pretty easy but they turned out super cute and the girls seemed to really like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment